If you’re a therapist, coach, energy healer, holistic, medical health practitioner, or body/mind professional who feels stuck because you’re not getting consistent results with your clients, Transpersonal Energy Healing could be the missing link.
The Exceptional Practitioner: Transpersonal Energy Healing is a start anytime self-study eBook and video Course that offers a unique set of skills to unravel complex health challenges that take you to the core of your clients issue, quickly.
How to know if this self-study course is right for you…
- We hold emotional issues in our tissue. It’s natural. You know there’s a way to help your clients release but you don’t know how.
In this course you’ll learn how to pay attention to the body/mind connection to detect blocked emotions in the body, its impact on health and how to unwind the energy.
- Some clients have complicated problems and limiting beliefs you haven’t dealt with before. Although you want nothing more than to help them, you’re not always confident you can get to the root of the problem.
Identify how energy reflects beliefs and how to reach the core of the issue.
- Some get caught in a pattern they can’t break, even though they’re smart and insightful. What do you do when hypnotherapy isn’t working — your client is still suffering, and you don’t know why.
Learn how to track subconscious gestures and their direct link to the unconscious to break hurtful patterns.
- You can’t quite seem to make a connection with your client. You feel distant even though you don’t want to.
Increase authentic and compassionate connection, even with challenging clients by using transpersonal interactive energy dynamics.
- Your client is carrying residual trauma in their body that makes them unnecessarily prone to health problems. You want to truly empower your clients, so they can live with renewed vitality but feel you need additional training to do that.
Teach your clients a body mind system to regulate trauma.
- Many can’t shut off the mind at the end of the day and then have difficulty sleeping. Healing is ineffectual when we’re exhausted. You want a tool that’s repeatable to help clients feel rejuvenated and at peace, so they can FINALLY heal!
The 3-step heart centered meditation explains the nature of the mind. It provides 3 steps to calm thoughts, get centered and grounded.
Achieve your goal: You’re passionate about helping people restore balance and find true healing so they can live with more aliveness. You want to contribute to dramatically improve the quality of life for people who seek your help.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. And you’re not alone.
You can set your own pace for this Self-Study course. Most complete it in 2 to 3 months’ time.
The Exceptional Practitioner
Self-Study, START ANYTIME, eCourse
SIGN ME UP NOW!
If you prefer LIVE GROUP SUPPORT as you delve into the world of Energy Healing, once a year ONLY, Laura personally leads a support group of professionals through The Exceptional Practitioner eCourse.
The Exceptional Practitioner: Transpersonal Energy Healing
Live Mentorship Training:
How to Attain Confidence, Compassion and Competence
The Exceptional Practitioner live Mentorship training offers exercises, case studies, and personal demos that will explode your perspective.
Six sessions are scheduled consecutively, twice per month, over 3 consecutive months for 90 minutes on Saturday afternoons.
My work with clients has changed significantly as a result of this course. I can’t believe how practical it was and the successes my clients are having in such a short time of learning how to apply these techniques. They make so much sense and they’re natural, now that I understand some of the principles of Energy Healing.
If you want to increase your depth of understanding and discover this work with like-minded colleagues and professionals, go HERE to find out when you the next series is scheduled for the LIVE Mentorship Training.
Gain first hand guidance directly from the author in how to apply these cutting-edge teachings.
What I appreciate most about how Laura works is how she slowed me down — if I said something that struck her as important and moved to the next idea, she gently brought me back so we could explore my comment and the feelings associated with it in more depth. Then she guided me to discover what was inside of me, instead of sharing what she thought or felt. Laura always allowed me to reach the insights myself; she didn’t tell me what she felt they were. This gave our work together added resonance, and allowed me to find more personal power in our discoveries.
Six sessions are scheduled consecutively, twice per month, for 90 minutes on Saturday afternoons. Tuition: $395.
Each session offers:
- Individual check in
- Guided meditation
- Review and discussion of selected chapters in the book’
- A power point summary of the designated chapters
- Live demos of how this work can be executed long distance via phone or video session
- Sharing and personal feedback
- Q & A
Guided by the author, you gather with your group via a simple internet application, called ZOOM, which is live, visual and easy to use. Participants from all corners of the planet view one another in real time at each session.
Due to the nature of the work, the guidance of a master facilitator, your dedication as a helping professional and the group’s ability to be together in real time, a remarkable synergy and bonding experience transpires. Members conference in at the scheduled time, from wherever you happen to be in the world, while in the comfort of your own home.
This group is limited to 25 participants.
Each session is recorded for you to replay and review.
The Exceptional Practitioner Mentorship Training provides an intimate space to bring current life and career challenges for feedback, guidance and community support with peer professionals.
Having a system of support can take you to the other side of a rough patch, resulting in new insights and perspectives that might otherwise cost unnecessary time, money and heartache.
Laura is often in the role of therapist to the therapists, coach to the coaches and healer to the healers.
I can’t recommend Laura’s skills as a therapist highly enough, but it’s the personal connection and feeling of heartfelt empathy that sets her apart from others in her field.”
Diane Letchworth, CTNC, CHHP